Rakuten offers listings from independent sellers in their global marketplace. It is an e-commerce site that is owned by a large global organization, and operates out of Japan.
The company also owns many other well-known sites such as: Ebates, Viber, Kobo, Overdrive, and has invested in Pinterest and Lyft.
Soon Seller Mobile will launch a comparison shopping engine integration that includes Rakuten merchant accounts. You will be able to link / integrate your Rakuten account with Seller Mobile for easy access and maintenance.
With Seller Mobile you can…
- Add new products to your inventory or update price and quantity information for existing listings
- Easily view daily revenue totals and reports
- Identify high ranking keywords to use for your listed products
- Keep your inventory from all marketplaces / merchant accounts in one place
- Modify and put effective sponsored listings into place
- Organize all of your listings from one place
- Optimize product content
- Quickly add an existing product to your inventory
- View pricing information, sales rank, and other useful data